Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Cupcake's not coming.....oh...who is going to be dumpling's side-kick. No offense mermaid, but those two just go hand in hand...but I guess if A-J's too good for us, you'll have to do your best to fill those shoes (shouldn't be all that hard, she is blonde)
Unfortunately we scheduled the trip the same weekend as Cupcake's Brownie Troop camporee.. We should have thought about that first...now we won't have any thin mints to eat.. ;-0

jeezz!

Looks like I'll be saving for a bottle of Dom :wink:

I'll send "The Dumplin" up with a bottle of J from Cali. We opened a bottle of 95' Dom and a bottle of 96' J over Thanksgiving in Cali. The J is awesome.:boozer:

What's up with all this sheep talk..I have a sheep fetish you know...:fork:

Just kidding:rofL:

I think O-ring is the one with the fettish...I mean he is the one always bringing up the sheep bit.....no group of sheep can drag me somewhere....somethin something Kentucky & Sheep....maybe it is a lost shildhood memory or something.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I think O-ring is the one with the fettish...I mean he is the one always bringing up the sheep bit.....no group of sheep can drag me somewhere....somethin something Kentucky & Sheep....maybe it is a lost shildhood memory or something.
My therapist says you are wrong and that I am over it...I forgave Chad for beating me out of that 4-H competition years ago...although I am not sure "Petunia", my prize winning ewe, ever recovered.

the big question is,

does anybody know how to adjust the bouyancy on a sheep???

:bonk: :boom:

You all really have your states mixed up. We date cousins here. You have to go further south for the animal thing.

Chad

Wuts rong witt date'N relatives? U says that like itts uh bad thing!

Sheeps float. U has to strap them witt lawn statues fer thems to sink.:bonk:

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
You all really have your states mixed up. We date cousins here. You have to go further south for the animal thing.

Chad

Kentucky Diver has a vast knowledge of sheep/dogs/(i don't even want to know what else) how do you explain that??? Unless he is some crazy cross-breed with some other animal....then I guess he could consider the fuzzy/furry little guys cousins....

Yeah, his family tree is fury.:bonk:

Back
Top Bottom