Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chad won't mind you sleeping on the way up...hell...he'll be happy to have a lady in the car
Yeah, that would be a nice change since "Bessie" has been riding up there for years...he hasn't been able to part with her since she landed him the tri-county 4-H sheep championship 8 years ago.

That pie is getting bigger by the moment!! And it won't be anything as tasty as coconut cream, either!
How many beers will it take to get you guys to change your mind about the pie? :D

Yeah, that would be a nice change since "Bessie" has been riding up there for years...he hasn't been able to part with her since she landed him the tri-county 4-H sheep championship 8 years ago.
Now that's funny...ha ha ha ha ha
How many beers will it take to get you guys to change your mind about the pie? :D

I don't know if you can find the right kind of beer to make them change their mind....it is cupcake and mermaid...maybe you should try convincing them with home-made wine or something along those lines.....

what the hell does ROFL mean....

Rolling on floor laughing, also known as ROFLMAO
Ber :bunny:

I don't know if you can find the right kind of beer to make them change their mind....it is cupcake and mermaid...maybe you should try convincing them with home-made wine or something along those lines.....
Maybe I can bring something for Mona, but cupcake isn't of age! I suppose I could get her a pouch of Red Man...do you know if she likes golden blend or regular?

Those moonshiners long ago figured out that it isn't illegal if you don't get caught...thus don't advertise that you are being a moron and you'll be O.K. BTW, if you live in KY, you are exempt from the law as it is a residency requirement in KY to brew your own wine.

Now, as for sharky girl.....I would think she would be most appreciative of anything that has a label...that kind of tobaccy is hard to comeby in KY.

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...
Rolling on floor laughing, also known as ROFLMAO
Ber :bunny:

We as americans are some lazy lazy folk sometimes....much like the government we have to come up with ackronymns just so we can get our point across faster on the computer.

O-ring once bubbled...

Maybe I can bring something for Mona, but cupcake isn't of age! I suppose I could get her a pouch of Red Man...do you know if she likes golden blend or regular?

O-ring, a bottle of Dom Perignon will do nicely, thanks. :winkbl: It sounds like A J is not coming as of now :( , so it's just me and you, babe. :wink: And I think I'll bake the pie myself. :mean:

O-ring once bubbled...

How honored I feel to be taking the place of Bessie! :eek:ut: Heck, I'll be asleep. :snooze:

Cupcake's not coming.....oh...who is going to be dumpling's side-kick. No offense mermaid, but those two just go hand in hand...but I guess if A-J's too good for us, you'll have to do your best to fill those shoes (shouldn't be all that hard, she is blonde)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom