Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Might head over with o-ring...

Depends on funding and my job situation :upset:

Thats going to be a hard weekend after 10 days in Bonaire though!!!!!!!!

Awe, blow off Bonaire. Don't you know the water is too warm down there. Better to just stick to the nice cool water of the quarry.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
We don't bite.......if you don't. :D

I think we all agree that it isn't worth arguing over lets just go have fun. I can always continue to hide in the corner if I need to. :peek:

Chad

Especially if A.J. is there pointing you out. ...you're not the smallest guy on the face of the earth, but hey don't feel bad, I can't hide either...I'm not very mobile

Sorry, but I had something come up on Sat. the 18th that I have to be in town for. Guess I will have to make the trek to KY to meet Bessie...
;-0

Just to get shot down....whatever man...anyway, I do hope to dive with you soon....(soon being any feasiable weekend where the kid and wife will let me out of the house again)

I am sorry to hear that O-ring. We will try again soon.

Chad

I think we all agree that it isn't worth arguing over lets just go have fun. I can always continue to hide in the corner if I need to.
Not in a million years would it ever be worth arguing over. We are all in this sport together reguardless of what any of us deem the "Right" way. Glad to see everyone is finally set on a date. I will try to make it if ICUROK allows me to tag along????? :bonk: We ought to figure out something for eat's and mabe make a cookout/dive out of the whole thing. Let me know what your thoughts are on that suggestion Chad.

Jeff Great lakes diver

P.S. Please don't hide in the corner.... This is not the "Blair Quarry project".

I have a portable grill if we want to have a cookout. Or we could head to the warm steakhouse in Findley and have a nice filet and a couple libations.

I will leave it up to the group.

CHad

I was kidding. You guys seem like alot of fun and I can't wait to dive you again.

"WITH" :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom