Gilboa Aug 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notso_Ken:
Who's the second engineer? I don't think Bruce is one, and I KNOW I'm not an engineer!

Now about that crack about a "no beer" group, haven't you ever tried any of my home made adult beverages?

Ken

Actually Bruce does have a degree in electrical engineering AND he used to be an engineer on his brother's steam engine many years ago :D He's two different kinds of engineer :eyebrow:

Ken makes the best beer!

Thanks for the fuel tip C.S. Moose!

That cheese store that's along the road has some really good cheese, might look into stopping there again.
Ber :lilbunny:

I kinda meant we're a "no beer on the trip" group. I'm not a beer person at all, but I like wine. Does that make me a whino? Despite being a Dork Diver, I'm not one to indulge during the surface interval!

You got any non-alcoholic moonshine?

I thought you were an engineer, Ken! What are you, then? Oh- a "consultant." I figured from all the math talk I've heard from you that you were an engineer. Oh well. So much for figurin'

What, exactly, are you doing in your profile pic, anyway? Is that the motorcycle at Gilboa or is that you strangling your dive buddy?

Steve's a regular engineer, Ken's just smart :D

Okay... time for musical divers!

Ber Rabbit, scubaaron2003, diver_paula

Notso_Ken (doing his "strike a pose" move), Ber's DM's son Andy (with his back to us...), Ber, scubaaron2003

Steve_Dives and Notso_Ken- the resident He-Men of the group :D

Notso_Ken and Steve_Dives- the resident "huh, there's a camera?" men of the group.

Notso_Ken and Steve_Dives- the resident "okay" men of the group- in honor of Barracuda2's video!

MMMMMM... fooooood...

MMMMMM... more fooooood...

Dinner at The Red Pig Inn restaurant in Ottawa. Right at the BK... not right at the BK, turn right at the BK!

There really is a cow at the corner where you turn to get to Gilboa!

trucker girl:

AAAHHHHH!!!! The nightmares are back! That canopy!! The last time I was at Gilboa I believe it was setup, oh, maybe 2' in front of my tent!

Man what a crowded weekend that was!!!

trucker girl:

OMG Steve! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: So many quips that I just can't pick one! Let's just say that he's an 'ngineer alright!

Thanks for the pictures TG. They're great!

Hey TG, can you put those in the gallery? I get this message when I try to open them

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)
Your request was denied because of its inappropriate content. Visits to Internet sites are monitored.

Ber Rabbit:
Hey TG, can you put those in the gallery? I get this message when I try to open them

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)
Your request was denied because of its inappropriate content. Visits to Internet sites are monitored.

Your filter at work is blocking photobucket. Either that or it felt the picture of Steve was just TOO funny and blocked it for your own good! :D

Divin'Hoosier:
Your filter at work is blocking photobucket. Either that or it felt the picture of Steve was just TOO funny and blocked it for your own good! :D

LOL! I was wondering where she was posting her pictures :eyebrow: My work filter blocks CNN sometimes too :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom