Gilboa Aug 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That cheese store that's along the road has some really good cheese, might look into stopping there again.

Pine River Cheese Factory - gotta love them fresh chese curds. Just south of the town of Kincardine.

And for the record - I don't drink beer during SI's either. But I have had the unfortunate experience of being in Toby in late October when a storm came up and well no matter how creative you guys are ... well lets face it - toby is a bit of a small town.

Have you guys been up there since they moved the park office where you have to get your tags?

CDNScubaMoose:
Pine River Cheese Factory - gotta love them fresh chese curds. Just south of the town of Kincardine.

Yes! We were sorry we only got a small bit of cheese there last year...not going to make that mistake again!
Ber :lilbunny:

CDNScubaMoose:
Pine River Cheese Factory - gotta love them fresh chese curds. Just south of the town of Kincardine.[/QOUTE]

Squeeky cheese! I love squeeky cheese!

CDNScubaMoose:
Have you guys been up there since they moved the park office where you have to get your tags?

Nope. Where'd it go?

diver_paula:
CDNScubaMoose:

Squeeky cheese! I love squeeky cheese!

Nope. Where'd it go?

We were up there last year and they had just finished the new office, I think they moved in the weekend before we arrived. It's really nice :D
Ber :lilbunny:

trucker girl:
I kinda meant we're a "no beer on the trip" group. I'm not a beer person at all, but I like wine. Does that make me a whino? Despite being a Dork Diver, I'm not one to indulge during the surface interval!

You got any non-alcoholic moonshine?

I thought you were an engineer, Ken! What are you, then? Oh- a "consultant." I figured from all the math talk I've heard from you that you were an engineer. Oh well. So much for figurin'

What, exactly, are you doing in your profile pic, anyway? Is that the motorcycle at Gilboa or is that you strangling your dive buddy?

Yes, it is the motorcycle at Gilboa.

If you like wine, in addition to the beers, I also have a very nice Raspberry wine. The Strawberry is a little low on flavor.

Ken

Notso_Ken:
If you like wine, in addition to the beers, I also have a very nice Raspberry wine. The Strawberry is a little low on flavor.
Note to Ber:
If you don't see us in Tobermory, we might have passed out in the driveway. Please call TG's neighbor and have him wake us up, just not before noon, and then, only very quietly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom