Gilboa 6/2-6/4 DUI Demos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just wondering who is heading up for the weekend?

I'm planning on heading up on Thursday night- probably work the booth on Friday, and will have students Sat and Sun. Always looking to do some student-less dives if anyone is going to be around and about that weekend.

For those of you unfamilar with DUI Demo weekend- DUI will be there with a bunch of Drysuits, and some other gear too, that you can demo. They will also have some seminars and always have good food. For details go to the website.http://www.dui-online.com/dog_gilboa_2006.html

Jchoby:
I'll be too tired from spending a week in Cay Sal Bank - the warm water takes a such a big toll on a diver. That and having to look at all the carribean aquatic wildlife....I just hope I can survive it.

Quit being a wuss. I fly back from Bimini on Tuesday and am heading up to Gilboa Thursday night......

THERE IS NO WHINING IN SCUBA!!!!!

scubapolly:
Quit being a wuss. I fly back from Bimini on Tuesday and am heading up to Gilboa Thursday night......

No, but there sure seems to be an awful lot of bragging!

Mitten Diver:
No, but there sure seems to be an awful lot of bragging!

Hey Baby! if you got it flaunt it!

BTW- still waiting on an e-mail from you.

scubapolly:

There is no crying and whining in Scuba :wink: , I'll be there :14:

I'm thinking about it if any of my students are interested in doing check-outs. I'll know in a week or so what the plans are.
Ber :lilbunny:

Now that I'll be out of work for at least the beginning of June (contract ending, not fired), Im hoping to be down there on Friday.
Our LDS is diving Sunday at Portage and I hope to have my new 'puter by then, so...
But I hope to finally meet some of you on 2 June.

Mark

Azotino:
There is no crying and whining in Scuba :wink: , I'll be there :14:

Are you going to be there Friday? I'm gonna work the DUI booth for a bit, but will be looking for a buddy for my dives.

Eeyore48104:
Now that I'll be out of work for at least the beginning of June (contract ending, not fired), Im hoping to be down there on Friday.
Our LDS is diving Sunday at Portage and I hope to have my new 'puter by then, so...
But I hope to finally meet some of you on 2 June.

Mark

What time Friday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom