Gift Idea Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got to run Catherine, good thread, have fun

oh, his and hers robes for those coffee on the balcony mornings

Howard, did you ever get that Martini set I picked up on Catalina? The crystal with palm trees set?

dlndavid:
Howard, did you ever get that Martini set I picked up on Catalina? The crystal with palm trees set?
you were supposed to e-mail us the company who made it, so we could get their catalog.

dlndavid:
saw an add on the TV for a digital recorder the size of a car key remote, it is for recording reminders, like where you put something you are trying to hide from yourself which I do all the time and forget where I hid it. Or where you parked your car at the Airport or, mall or sports arena and when you get back, you forgot where you parked. Nice stocking stuffers for people who forget, they were cheap too, 2 for $10

I had some thing like that awhile back, it worked real good. Then I lost it I guess I should have wrote down where I put it.

You can get any DVD you want just about through amazon.com if you can't find it locally.

Does anyone on the list need good knives, say for cleaning fish? Forschner knives are great, but don't come with a sheath. This company makes sheaths for them & you can buy them bundled with the knives:

http://www.bladetamer.com/knives.html

An 8 inch boning (fillet) knife combined with a 10 inch breaking knife (fibrox handles) makes a great combo for handling salt water fish.

For multi tools, Leatherman is good quality as are Gerber & SOG. www.cabelas.com is one source for such tools, though prolly not the SOG line.

Does anyone spend a fair bit of time traveling? Perhaps a portable DVD player, they run under $100 now.

good sites..thanks.

The Chronicles Of Narnia will be out on DVD on the 12th.

There is also a Lord Of The Rings boxed set that has both the theater & extended versions, amazon has that in stock.

For any adults on your list, if they drink, don't overlook quality bottles of whatever they like. Rum, for example, you might give a bottle of Zaya or Pyrate, or possibly Glenlivet for single malt people.

Back
Top Bottom