Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40:
I have no idea what you are talking about? Im loading the truck to go diving now.

:D I take it you're going to the quarry? The winds are rippin' right now, gale warning, seas 4-7 feet....

Looking forward to tomorrow...checked the forecast-winds from the west @7kts in the morning...that sounds nice to me! Oooh maybe even snow! That'll be great!:D

I am allowed to sleep you know! I do NOT appreciate the poking icon either. I'm gonna be extremely cross if that suit doesn't arrive today:mad:

NO SLEEP FOR YOU!!!!!

You should be on 24 hour watch for the delivery man.......we're all waiting.....
Fingers are crossed......

Spectrum - I think the only threads this long are in the singles forum and those arent nearly entertaining as this one!:wink:

*waves a mitten threateningly*
it is too early to talk to you and it's not like I'm gonna miss the delivery guy and even if I do the landlady has been instructed to sign for it and you know she doesn't miss anything.

Careful, she may sign for it and get curious and open it....can you see her trying it on????:11: I might have a new dive buddy!:wink:

:shakehead
she hasn't resorted to going through my mail yet and I told her what was in the package so she wouldn't think it was anything illegal. For those not in the know: my landlady is about 80 and runs this place like a gulag, although she has become tolerant of wierd people in wetsuits running in and out of the house early in the AM

:11: You do know that you must let the suit stabilize from the effiects of transport for 72 hours before getting it wet, right?

You'd better be kidding *scowl*
I'm still sick, it's not getting wet :frown:

ARG! The mailman is across the street, I can see him out the window! That means he won't be down this side of the street for at least an hour! Should I run over there in my slippers and ask if he has a large box addressed to me from divetank.com?

DiveTank ships UPS, Miss Gidds !!!
Yep, gotta take that suit out, hang it up, and let it stabilize for 72 hours!
Then you have to treat the zipper with the special wax and let that cure for an additional 6 hours.

the K

Grrrrr I keep getting conflicting reports about how they ship. I knew about the wax, I wasn't looking to get it wet anyway, I'm sick.

Back
Top Bottom