Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...still hasnt come yet, huh? Oh well, if you have to hang it for 72hrs I guess it doesnt really matter anyway...

DIE - good one, 'Maine warehouse' hahaha.... *ducks to avoid mitten biff*

*breaks out the LP hose*

By the way, Gidds, the seasonal sale at Victoria's Secret doesn't count as "new undies" for the dry suit, regardless of how great the new pics would be !!!

the K

Gidds:
I'm gonna keep you all in suspense :wink: :devil:
Hint: not neoprene

Well I guess if you ordered it from DiveTanks we can narrow it down somewhat to either a Bare or a DUI. If you are really a destitute post-grad student then my guess would be either a Bare NexGen Pro or TrimLam HD Tech.

Rickg

I didnt tell them Gidds....honest!:11: :D

The Kraken:
By the way, Gidds, the seasonal sale at Victoria's Secret doesn't count as "new undies" for the dry suit, regardless of how great the new pics would be !!!

the K

I think threatening the LP hose for that comment would just be wrong so I won't. As to the suit, I'm not telling until it gets here. If you NEED to know you know who you are and you already know.

what about me i dont get to know?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom