Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298:
ok ok fine..
ill just leave

temporary hijack...hehe

Hey - no diving tomorrow? Gonna be nice in the morning! Cape ann!:D

Also another reason she's mad....wants to go too!

popcorn.gif

Over 300 posts, and every one of them's a hoot!
Thanks for starting this Gidds

:smileysto ... nyuk nyuk nyuk

:D

DB

ask them to change out the hose and coupler for one that has a larger head on it so you can get your fingers around it, most dry suit's have a larger head on them so you can get a gloved hand around it . don't let them tell you thay can't that's an easy fix.

getting one to fit is the hard part, probably going to have to spend some money, make shure that nothing is too tight, "tight" is bad, got to have room for under garments I have a 10 1/2 foot and had size 12 boot's put on . depending on the temp I put more socks, air must be able to flow around the suit or you will get cold.

LMAO! I didn't put her up to that I swear!

I am not sure which is more comical...this post or me getting into my drysuit for the first time. Luckily I was the only one home.
When I ordered my Bare Trilam from Divetank I was told 2-3 weeks. It actually took a few days over three weeks but we did have Thanksgiving in there.

crpntr133:
I am not sure which is more comical...this post or me getting into my drysuit for the first time. Luckily I was the only one home.
When I ordered my Bare Trilam from Divetank I was told 2-3 weeks. It actually took a few days over three weeks but we did have Thanksgiving in there.

Oh, sweet God in Heaven...don't tell her that. We'll be visiting her in a pretty white room with padded walls if it takes that long!!!

It's supposed to come today and if it is lost there will be hell to pay :mad: I'll start the Round II thread when it gets here, hopefully in about an hour and a half :D

Gidds:
It's supposed to come today and if it is lost there will be hell to pay :mad: I'll start the Round II thread when it gets here, hopefully in about an hour and a half :D

I've enjoyed this thread!! I hope round II is as entertaining!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom