Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
Mitten biffing is the standard way to deal with obnoxious buddy behavior during SI :wink:

In fact, it's tought in special forces training for interragation. An ancient form of combat, nearly banned by the Geneva convention. Brutal, AND insulting!

Gidds:
Mitten biffing is the standard way to deal with obnoxious buddy behavior during SI :wink:

It's just something you get used to...........

dbg40:
Brutal, AND insulting!

I wear obscenely thick mittens during the SI for a reason :D If mitten biffing loses its effectiveness I am going to resort to floggings with an LP hose :wink:

LMAO!
John is too macho to dive dry!

Gidds:
LMAO!
John is too macho to dive dry!

I don't know... I think hiking down the rocks to do a shore dive in that thing would be pretty macho!

RIOceanographer:
I don't know... I think hiking down the rocks to do a shore dive in that thing would be pretty macho!

Son of a B####!! How AWESOME would that be to see that baby humming down the goat path ***** over teakettle!!!!! :D

Holy crap!!!!! I've been looking for one of those! Its Gidds-proof!!!!:D

Not sure how I'll get it in my car...or if I'll be able to wear it while driving to the site. Would make a great pic of me pumping gas in that thing, though. Now THATS a drysuit!

Gidds:
Don't you need to go polish some part of your jeep or install some doohickey?

I am only a "touchey" diver up here. I pick up crabs and sea stars and things, or I poke fish to get them to move so my buddy can see them. I NEVER touch anything in warm water.

Have you ever seen my jeep?
theres no polishing anything...

Back
Top Bottom