Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BAH!... Sick,, take a pill and poke your but into that suit (after trimming the seals) and get in the water! Can't dive?... or wont! .........are you motivated yet?

Bugger off, I have a sinus infection. Besides the sea life needs a weekend to recover from my harassment :wink:

dbg40:
BAH!... Sick,, take a pill and poke your but into that suit (after trimming the seals) and get in the water! Can't dive?... or wont! .........are you motivated yet?

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What he said! :D

If I was getting a new suit I'd be in the nearest body of water avail.....oh yeah I did, granted its a wetsuit but I'm still goin!

You be quiet, you're already getting a mitten biffing and you're small enough to be beaten. The suit isn't here yet!

Actually Dave, trimming the seals is going to extend this thread at least 25 more posts. Thats my estimate. Becareful trimming those seals.

P.S.

Finally after a course of Biaxin and Flonase I'm feeling good enough to dive again. I can taste my food even. Just waiting for finals next to be over next week then I think we are going to be ventuing out. Anyone for a winter Beavertail Dive. Opps don't want to hijack the thread.

I have been given expert advice on the seal trimming already. I also intend on reading the instructions, something guys would never think to do. Hijack away I just want my suit!

Now is this a latex suit? You seem quite eager to get it. :wink:

Actually we are partying over here before heading out. We are just having a bit fun should you be in too prudish of a mood for the above comment. Freinds from school say hello.

I dont know.. but my new CLX450 came yesterday.. Seals have been trimmed... Undergarments have been donned, weight has been bought.. All I need is water.. I dont care if my head was exploding..... I am finding somehwere wet tomorrow.. I dont care if it is a puddle from DBG40's new p-valve...........nevermind.. that was just plain nasty...:11:

Diud he really say that???? Yes, yes he did.....

Mitten biffing is the standard way to deal with obnoxious buddy behavior during SI :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom