Gas Management Seminars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob,

Can't make it tomorrow, but I do have a kick-***** video camera that would do the trick sometime in the future . . .

A reminder that I have a gas management seminar coming up on April 25th at the Federal Way Underwater Sports. It starts at 7 PM and will run about 2 hours.

The seminar is free ... and this is probably the last one I'll be doing for a while. I especially encourage newer divers to stop by ... this is stuff they won't teach you in your typical recreational-level class ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Just a reminder for those interested that the Gas Management Seminar is tonight at the Federal Way Underwater Sports ... starting at 7 PM.

Hope to see some of y'all there ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Was the event recorded?
-Ben

airsix:
Was the event recorded?
-Ben
I have a DVD from February's seminar. While it's worthwhile and usable, I'm not totally happy with it. I'd like to do a more "polished" recording before I release it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

DiveMaven:
Please post when a DVD is available for purchase. I will definitely buy one!

I'm in! Put me down for at least one, Bob!

I'm also seriously considering sending a 55 gallon drum of Pledge for Bob to get "polishing" with!:rofl3:

Ian

NWGratefulDiver:
I have a DVD from February's seminar. While it's worthwhile and usable, I'm not totally happy with it. I'd like to do a more "polished" recording before I release it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

One of Feb. seminars wasn't cancled? I wish I could attend your seminar when I was in Seattle on Feb.... Only thing I did was to play golf and eat an ethnic food at the Federal Way. LOL~~~

I look forward to seeing your DVD...

Back
Top Bottom