Gas Management Seminars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
One of my New Year's resolutions was to try harder to help divers understand the importance of good gas management habits. To that end, I've scheduled three presentations of my gas management seminar over the next four months ...

Wednesday, January 31 at Federal Way Underwater Sports - starts at 7 PM

Friday, February 23 at Tacoma Scuba ... starts at 7:30 PM

Wednesday, April 25 at Federal Way Underwater Sports - starts at 7 PM

This is a free seminar ... and I would encourage everyone who doesn't already know this stuff to attend one of the sessions ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

These classes are VERY useful, not to mention free. I guarantee they are worth it, if not, I'll refund your money :D

NWGratefulDiver:
One of my New Year's resolutions was to try harder to help divers understand the importance of good gas management habits. To that end, I've scheduled three presentations of my gas management seminar over the next four months ...

This is a free seminar ... and I would encourage everyone who doesn't already know this stuff to attend one of the sessions ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Hi Bob, Any chance there will be WEBEX or vidcast of the course?

Not something I ever thought about doing, Frank ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

What about a presentation in Vancouver? :D (My bus pass will only take me as far as White Rock. :wink:)

annasea:
What about a presentation in Vancouver? :D (My bus pass will only take me as far as White Rock. :wink:)
Talk to your LDS ... if they want to invite me up, I'd be happy to. Vancouver's a nice town, and I always enjoy spending a week-end up there.

I'm doing one for another group in Oregon in mid-February ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh! So you'll ONLY do seminars in the Northwest, eh! :wink:

Being a little geo-centric, are we?:shakehead

You know, if you were to, say, mosey on down to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, I'll bet a bunch of grateful divers (pun intended) would come out of the woodwork to attend and...dare I say it(?)...get wet with you in some of our premier spots!:D

OK. Bob! What'll it take?:eyebrow:

BTW - got any more "Gas Papers" lying around?

Ian

ianw2:
Oh! So you'll ONLY do seminars in the Northwest, eh! :wink:

Being a little geo-centric, are we?:shakehead

You know, if you were to, say, mosey on down to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, I'll bet a bunch of grateful divers (pun intended) would come out of the woodwork to attend and...dare I say it(?)...get wet with you in some of our premier spots!:D

OK. Bob! What'll it take?:eyebrow:

BTW - got any more "Gas Papers" lying around?

Ian
Ooooohhhh ... tempt me.

I am hoping to make it to SoCal in 2007 ... might have to do the seminar during surface interval, though ... :D

A friend just contacted me about webcasting ... I'll look into it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Gdog:
NWGratefuldiver.....whre in oregon?? Portland here...would love to attend....
Not sure that one's open to the public ... I'm doing it for a rescue team ... Astoria area. Talk to your LDS ... if they're up for inviting me down (as these folks did), I'll drive down there one Saturday or Sunday and do a presentation ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom