Gas Management Seminars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
I am hoping to make it to SoCal in 2007 ... might have to do the seminar during surface interval, though ...

Let me know when and where you’ll be. Our little dive group tends to do some interesting food for SIs…shrimp cocktail…exotic cheese plates…tropical fruit salads…chili…(the last one would make for a particularly interesting gas management seminar :D )

NWGratefulDiver:
A friend just contacted me about webcasting ... I'll look into it ...

Now THAT is an outstanding idea!:coffee:

Cheers, Bob!

Oh, the WEBEX webcast idea is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even better than my "make a DVD idea".

Please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be your best friend.
I'll give you $5.
I'll eat my vegetables.

Imagine the audience! It would be a big scubaboard party! :popcorn:

:D

Bob, if you'd agree to this I'm sure we could get it all set up for you (if you need/want assistance)

-Ben M.

Just a reminder that the gas management seminar is at Federal Way UWS next Wednesday, January 31, starting at 7 PM.

I've also got two seminars scheduled next month ...

Saturday, February 17th in Port Townsend at Townsend Bay dive shop, starting at 5 PM.

Friday, February 23rd at Tacoma Scuba starting at 7:30 PM ... I still need to talk to Brian about the possibility of webcasting this one.

Hope to see some of y'all at one of these events ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Too far for me too, but I'd love to watch a webcast a few times and wouldn't mind chipping in to cover costs too if asked.

NWGratefulDiver:
Not sure that one's open to the public ... I'm doing it for a rescue team ... Astoria area. Talk to your LDS ... if they're up for inviting me down (as these folks did), I'll drive down there one Saturday or Sunday and do a presentation ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

If I get my dive club (approx 175 members) to invite you, will you drive down? I promise to take you diving while you're here.

Walter:
If I get my dive club (approx 175 members) to invite you, will you drive down? I promise to take you diving while you're here.
Tempting ... but I'd opt to fly ... :D

You probably know this stuff better than I do anyway ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm not so sure about that, but regardless, you're an expert from out of town, I'm just another member. Who will have a bigger impression? Besides, I'd love to see your material.

Grateful ~ I have added the date to my daytimer.
Looking forward to seeing you next Wed.

Well, if you can find your way down to California, you should try making it to Chicago! I know you will get an audience, and you could do some Lake Michigan diving while you are at it! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom