Garmin 478 GPS/Chartplotter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H3LlIoN

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Up for sale is my 478...purchased it to use as a mobile GPS until I got boat, and ended up with a boat that already has a unit onboard, so no need to hang on to this. Comes preloaded with both street maps, and marine maps. Has connectivity for XM radio, weather and sonar. Exceptional unit, no scratches, hardly used. This unit is not refurbished, as many you will find on ebay are. I have the original packaging, as well as all the accessories that come with the unit. Never used on the water, never mounted on anything other than the friction mount.

$550/obo + shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Manufacturer's Website: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=402

Pics

2lwnj4o.jpg

2bqq1z.jpg

2rx8ttw.jpg

I'm interested in purchasing this unit - how do I get in touch with you? How would the payment be made and can you arrange insured shipping to Canada?

Up for sale is my 478...purchased it to use as a mobile GPS until I got boat, and ended up with a boat that already has a unit onboard, so no need to hang on to this. Comes preloaded with both street maps, and marine maps. Has connectivity for XM radio, weather and sonar. Exceptional unit, no scratches, hardly used. This unit is not refurbished, as many you will find on ebay are. I have the original packaging, as well as all the accessories that come with the unit. Never used on the water, never mounted on anything other than the friction mount.

$550/obo + shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Manufacturer's Website: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=402

Pics

2lwnj4o.jpg

2bqq1z.jpg

2rx8ttw.jpg

Really would like to get this unit if I can get in touch with you. I don't dive - only sail and found your ad via Google. Please reply if you are or are not interested in selling me this item.

Back
Top Bottom