For Sale Side Scan Sonar and Underwater ROV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Imagenex Sports Scan Side Scan Sonar model 881 (dual frequency) – Back in 2005 I paid $8,600 for this unit, am open to reasonable offers. Supplied is the additional 200 ft tow cable, depressor wing and cable clamp. I believe to the best of my knowledge that all the supporting computer disks are supplied, also all the necessary couplings and wiring that I added to gain function, again no guarantees re all of this. I’ve also down loaded to the included memory stick most of the supporting computer requirements as duplicates and also a Garmin mapping system with the codes to unlock. These maps would need updating and again I supply no guarantee that these maps will operate. It is a requirement of operation to have a normal computer mapping program to combine with the side scan programs. I have also included the Rayming computer GPS arial. Also supplied is the lay back and off set calculator and beam cover program. It has been quite a number of years since use, back then on final pack up this unit was operating perfectly. I do not have the time, health or boat etc to retest prior to sale. The photos supplied give an indication that this unit has been very lightly used.

For sale - Video Ray Explorer ROV purchased new in 2005 for $17,000. The Explorer was according to Imbros very popular but is now not manufactured. Open to reasonable offers. Included with this is the V Stream Digital converter recently supplied by Imbros. Also, it comes with 200ft of neutral buoyant tether and some spares etc. It has been quite a number of years since use, back then on final pack up this unit was operating perfectly. I do not have the time, health or boat etc to retest prior to sale. The photos supplied give an indication that this unit has been very lightly used.

Attachments

• Side Scan photos^.pdf
    826.7 KB · Views: 127
  • ROV Photos.pdf
    392.3 KB · Views: 124

Back
Top Bottom