For Sale AP Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Up for sale is my AP Diving Evolution, Vision Mono. I have owned the unit since 2015 and have put approximately 250 dives on it. As you can see, my last dive (March 19, 2022) was to 242 feet--the unit is a trooper and I trust my life with it. I am unfortunately not using it as much as I used to, so it is time to free up some space and funds. The unit is ready to dive--install the included cells, put on your backplate of choice (or use the included soft harness), bring your own tanks, and go!

Package includes:
Evolution with Vision Electronics
Evolution scrubber with temp stick (second block dead, see note below)

Old-style battery box, several spare batteries included
Mk.3 low-power solenoid
Narked @ 90 fourth cell holder with NERD-length fischer cable installed (with cell splitter T's)
CO2 sensor (will need new sensor caps)
Dive Store
Bridge interface
FS100 O2 and Dil regs with all necessary hoses and gauges
Loop with AP DSV (serviced this spring)
ADV and non-ADV T-pieces for dil side
Medium FMCL with detachable yoke
Soft harness
Evolution wing
Yellow box. Plenty of scratches, but no cracks in the yellow box. The black (inner) side has a N@90 lift handle installed. It also has the Deep Sea Supply backing plates to attach a backplate. There are a couple of cracks around the screwhole from before I added the DSS plates--it has been fine since then.
Three new oxygen sensors in sealed bags (Dive Gear Express brand)
N@90 tools (OPV and T-piece spanner, MAV 13mm hex and hose removal tool)
Various spare parts and service kits

The unit was manufactured in 2007, but I have replaced the lid and most of the electronics over the past five years or so--I think the only original electronics left is the battery box! It has a replacement lid and electronics (2016), major PCB repair, new pressure sensor, and vision controller (2019), and new handset cable (2021). The second block on the temp stick does not work, but it's been that way for about three years and I just haven't been motivated to replace it, since it's the first block to be used anyways.

No tanks are included.

$3500 net to me (PayPal F&F or + 3%) plus actual shipping costs from Guam, USA, 96915.

I have attached a few pictures below. Find many more, including a handset startup video, at this Google Drive shared folder.

20220814_153745.jpg

20220814_152448.jpg
20220814_144454.jpg

20220814_144517.jpg

20220814_144636.jpg

I know the seller. Solid guy and a solid unit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom