G250 Graphite vs HOG Adjustable 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Open up the go advanced window instead of quick reply. 1st row of icons - 9th one over. A window will open that will allow you to manage files, upload the pdf and select it. It will show up like this below. Then they just need to open the pdf.

Attachments

• SBCOVER.pdf
    227.7 KB · Views: 648
awesome, can we debate something fun now?

awesome, can we debate something fun now?

Sure, lets talk about the merits of using split fins to keep your BP/W from pitching you forward while you're waiting for the boat on the surface with your mask on your forehead. :D

Getting back to the topic at hand, I want to be the first to publicly say thank you for removing a stone in the "berlin wall" of major scuba manufacturers' pointless policy of restricting access to parts and manuals.

In addition to the thanks expressed before I also want to thank edge/hog for using a sane AS568-xx oring nomenclature and not go for the artificially complicated company-specific, pulled-out-of-sky, let's-try-to-fool-our-customers-into-believing-these-are-actually-super-duper-special-orings-that-should-only-be-available-to-professionals.

Sure, lets talk about the merits of using split fins to keep your BP/W from pitching you forward while you're waiting for the boat on the surface with your mask on your forehead. :D

sure, in shark infested waters it makes you look like a distressed fish on the surface....

Would be great to be able to do the HOG tech course in SoCal...

I wanted to do one last year at the Long Beach show but held off because I wanted a DEALER to do it, not me. That is how my vision for this whole thing works...well no dealer did. I will be at the Long Beach Show and there will be one, even if I teach it myself.

In addition to the thanks expressed before I also want to thank edge/hog for using a sane AS568-xx oring nomenclature and not go for the artificially complicated company-specific, pulled-out-of-sky, let's-try-to-fool-our-customers-into-believing-these-are-actually-super-duper-special-orings-that-should-only-be-available-to-professionals.

I had to, otherwise I would lose my real oring key and be screwed.... :)

Getting back to the topic at hand, I want to be the first to publicly say thank you for removing a stone in the "berlin wall" of major scuba manufacturers' pointless policy of restricting access to parts and manuals.

+1

This combined with the quality of the equipment is why I am slowly switching all my regs over to HOG

Back
Top Bottom