F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone hop in the water recently? I am thinking Green Bridge/ King’s Beach Saturday. The weather seems to be holding so far.

A diver told me today FTW had 2-5' vis above 30FSW zero below.

RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
no big tide, could screw up south coast for 4-5 days.
north shore will be a day or two. glad i have boat things planned.

We had a pretty decent dive on Sunday in Newport. Hit Green Bridge at high tide then King’s Beach in the afternoon. Vis was okay, but not great. TBH, I wasn’t expecting much a week after a hurricane. We did find som 40 mm shells at GB. Mike found a build sheet in his when he was cleaning his out. No tropicals, yet. Although I did see a snowy grouper at WTH on the one, otherwise crappy night dive two weeks ago.

This weekend is going to be a bust after all this rain.
We also found a fin at Green Bridge. I held on to it if anyone know the owner.
BB59CAB3-D73C-49CD-97F7-6D8B007B0F22.jpeg
1FC2D8D9-9B9D-4F54-B923-7D27B17A68F2.jpeg

We had a pretty decent dive on Sunday in Newport. Hit Green Bridge at high tide then King’s Beach in the afternoon. Vis was okay, but not great. TBH, I wasn’t expecting much a week after a hurricane. We did find som 40 mm shells at GB. Mike found a build sheet in his when he was cleaning his out. No tropicals, yet. Although I did see a snowy grouper at WTH on the one, otherwise crappy night dive two weeks ago.

This weekend is going to be a bust after all this rain.
We also found a fin at Green Bridge. I held on to it if anyone know the owner.
View attachment 679787View attachment 679788

Is the fin a white Mares Plana Avanti?

Ok so after last night and this morning, the weather in September is going to be great :)

Ok so after last night and this morning, the weather in September is going to be great :)

From your lips to Gods ear! The Wood River is in my road for the 1st time in a longtime. We must have gotten a lot of rain!

I hope I'm wrong about this but, it looks to me like the work that has been done at FTW is directing road run off into the Sandy Beach Cove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom