F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBO!!!$%$%&^&^&&weather!!! Even when we get winds from the right direction!!

Fri...Nw Winds 10 To 15 Kt. Gusts Up To 20 Kt In The Afternoon. Seas 4 To 7 Ft.
Fri Night...Nw Winds 10 To 15 Kt With Gusts Up To 20 Kt. Seas 5 To 8 Ft.

@#$%^&!!weather!!! It's F$@#%ing Sept already and I only have 7 SEVEN dives all year!!!
Really 6 dives one was a 5FFW 10min dip!

Can't catch a break with the weather!

I've got 14 dives in this year and still need more. Was hoping things would be good for Monday but with that forecast it sounds like things will be churned up for a while.

Can't catch a break with the weather!

I've got 14 dives in this year and still need more. Was hoping things would be good for Monday but with that forecast it sounds like things will be churned up for a while.

I think we're due for another Quahog dive at Potter Cove were vis doesn't matter. Maybe head south along the rocks towards Taylor Point, see what we can see there. This next storm will likely push more tropical's into the bay, so we may see more of those. I've convinced myself those tropical puffer fish were not locals.

There's never "enough" diving only too little.

Metrowest Dive Club is planning a group dive at Ft Wetherill MAYBE, Sat morning.
I might go to be social, but not getting into the water if it is soupy. It is too much work to clean the crap off my gear!

I think we're due for another Quahog dive at Potter Cove were vis doesn't matter. Maybe head south along the rocks towards Taylor Point, see what we can see there. This next storm will likely push more tropical's into the bay, so we may see more of those. I've convinced myself those tropical puffer fish were not locals.

I'm available Monday and Thursday next week. Name the time and I'll see what I can do.

Metrowest Dive Club is planning a group dive at Ft Wetherill MAYBE, Sat morning.
I might go to be social, but not getting into the water if it is soupy. It is too much work to clean the crap off my gear!

You're always invited to dive with me. Next week, Potter Cove, probably the only shore site worth taking a chance on. Thursday maybe.

Saw on the news that the hurricane far off the east coast was going to send some big waves all along the coast.

Maybe Cantore will go wade out on the outer cape.

Nah, he'll go to the inner cape and kneel and pretend waves are washing over him.

Maybe Cantore will go wade out on the outer cape.

Nah, he'll go to the inner cape and kneel and pretend waves are washing over him.

It wasn’t Cantore. I don’t have cable. Local Chicago weather god Tom Skilling on WGN.

It shouldn't be any worse than 2 weeks ago except for the occasional heavy surge. Kings and Bridge will be out as they're both fully exposed to the SE, FW isn't. I'm hoping there's no heave further east. There's a wreck that needs to be found.

Thursday I can do in the afternoon, Monday I'm free

Back
Top Bottom