F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Winter diving in New England is supposed to be less cancelations due to weather and better VIS just a little on the cold side.

So Monday and Yesterday canceled due to weather, this weekend is looking pretty bad also.

This has been repeating all winter so far, but we have usually warm weather.

Come the F on Mother nature make it cold but stop interfering with my diving.

Sorry everyone just had to rant for a bit.

I feel your pain. Come on out to Wisconsin where we are finishing 8" of snow and have THIS to look forward to:
upload_2021-2-4_16-6-0.png

If I was diving at the mine in SW WI this weekend, we’d have wind chills of -20 to -30. I’d love to dive and I’m a polar bear but that’s a bit much, even for me. Not diving only because buddies aren’t available.

Sorry your diving was cancelled.

Ok, ok I shouldn't be complaining but since I'm human a still am.

Here in NE it's the winds and run off that get us, turns VIS to literally inches. Usually in the winter us dedicated divers whip ourt the drysuits and enjoy better VIS because of less winds. This year the temps have very warm for this time of year but a lot of high winds.

Or maybe it's because I'm picking up my new drysuit this weekend and want to play.

Ok, ok I shouldn't be complaining but since I'm human a still am.

Here in NE it's the winds and run off that get us, turns VIS to literally inches. Usually in the winter us dedicated divers whip ourt the drysuits and enjoy better VIS because of less winds. This year the temps have very warm for this time of year but a lot of high winds.

Or maybe it's because I'm picking up my new drysuit this weekend and want to play.
I’m looking at jobs in Pocasset. Please don’t tell my wife it snows there.

I’m looking at jobs in Pocasset. Please don’t tell my wife it snows there.

Last couple years not much, we don't talk about the February and March 2015

You guys are my hero! I won't even take a bath in the winter!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom