F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks cape Ann if anything. I had such a nice dive at Green Bridge with the scooter, I was hoping to get a repeat of 20’ visibility in balmy 71F water.
2679CD72-F09B-492A-8A26-65871D762847.jpeg

Cape Ann from Fred but now there's another going to pass south of NE so it's a double whammy North and South shores!:rant::banghead::vomit:

Maybe Sept.

Maybe end of next week

If Henri remains on its current track the next time you dive and will be able to see anything will be in Key West. It will takes weeks for the shallows to "clear" up if we get hit.

This AM I woke and checked the @#!@#$%%^&%#weather and found this:

Hurricane Watch
Start Friday, August 20, 5:10 AM EDT
End Friday, August 20, 1:30 PM EDT
Source: U.S. National Weather Service

Storm Surge Watch
Start Friday, August 20, 5:10 AM EDT
Source: U.S. National Weather Service

Tropical Cyclone Statement
Start Friday, August 20, 5:28 AM EDT
Source: U.S. National Weather S
ervice

I'm going to the range and burn some black powder F this weather!!

It has been some Summer. September will just have to be spectacular weather wise.

It has been some Summer. September will just have to be spectacular weather wise.

Sometime in Sept. will be when the water clears up. Here's some pictures of G-l-o-r-i-a Gloria 1985, two weeks after I went to Green Bridge hoping to make a dive. At that time there was no big new house on the rocks only the empty Mansion. We could drive right to the edge of the rocks and go in using the small cove.

I stood on the rocks and looked down into the water that looked like coffee with cream, a light tan color.
It was a few weeks after that the water started to look normal again.
Hurricane Gloria Newport 1985.jpg
hurricane_gloria_1985_1.jpg
gloria1985filledrainblk.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom