Fuul face masks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not really for tec diving but they are very popular among military, commercial, public safety, and anyone requireing communications (fear factor, history channel, discovery channel, etc.)

What type of mask are you diving?

What is available over there?

rmediver2002:
Not really for tec diving but they are very popular among military, commercial, public safety, and anyone requireing communications (fear factor, history channel, discovery channel, etc.)

What type of mask are you diving?

What is available over there?

FFMs are not that common in the UK either. AFAIK the most popular FFM is the AGA. The one with the best rep is the KM EXO(?).

I have been using the Ocean Reef FFM for over 4 years - deepest dive 48 mtrs on a wreck called the Lan Franc in between the shipping lanes in the English Channel. The attached picture is of a friends DSMB showing where he was hanging on a deco stop after that dive. The camera has "shortened the distance" a bit but he said he could hear the propellers load and clear.

Finless:
FFMs are not that common in the UK either.

Bloody right. In fact, they only guy that I know that wears one is a right twit. :)

Got any more dives booked over the next few months? I'm in Menorca this weekend, but might be sniffing around for some dives when the weather gets a bit better.

TX101:
Bloody right. In fact, they only guy that I know that wears one is a right twit. :)
Really! I'd heard he is v/handsome and much sought after by the young ladies.

Got any more dives booked over the next few months? I'm in Menorca this weekend, but might be sniffing around for some dives when the weather gets a bit better.
Stuart, fancy meeting you over here. Nothing doing this weekend - I am on DIY duties. Next weekend is a bit of a special dive and there are no spaces available. After that, I hope to be out most weekends. With our weather that means about 2 more dives before next year. I will keep you posted on via PMs on YD of any spaces (most dives will be on the RHIB from Eastbourne + some form Nauticat, Brighton).

Rgds
Bryan

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom