Ft. Myers?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkBaite

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just a note for those interested in Diving out of Ft. Myers.

I am planning on resuming my by-weekly diving out of here as soon as the weather improves, and the boat is fixed from the last storm.

Anyone interested in Diving with myself and Cbulla let either of us know as we only go out every other weekend if we have no plans on diving other areas. W are still looking for good sites to dive at so if ya go be fore warned, ya may see nothing but sand and more sand as some of the sites are not acurate enough for me to land us in good areas, but as we find them we will have accurate location fixes and will be returning to those that prove worthy of multiple dives.

If nothing else you get to get wet and have fun in the process. :crafty:

What size boat? Do you have GPS and a depth finder? There are lots of good sites off shore.

I am in Tampa, but Ft. Myers isn't to far away. So count me in.

Paul

Would always be up for a trip.

Have gps and depth finder, I wouldn't even think about going out without one, especially in this area since you have to go offshore to reach anything. I have a 22' cruiser. she may not be a spring chicken but she is very seaworthy and has gotten us out and back on land in one piece, well except for Cbulla, turning green lol

Anytime we go your more than welcomeif it wasn't for Ivan this weekend I would say I am going but vis and seas won't be with us.

I'll start a post at the begining of each week we plan on going or maybe we can start a mailer LOL.
any question fire away....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom