Ft. Myers Beach Pier Clean-up October 6 (new date)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn, I can't, I am busy for all of the first three weekends in October. Sorry!

I REALLY hope it is NOT the 20th, that is the MegaDive at Ginnie Springs.

OK All here is the date OCT 6th as planned, everything else is the same, be there by 6:45AM for a briefing.

Also it is Pirates day on the beach and they are having all kinds of activities and lots to do with the kids afterwards. and just so happens to be someones B-Day as well, he has been advised to come somewhat sober for this dive and to wait until afterwards to celebrate...... He knows who he is, if you don't and wanna know let me know and I will make him wear a party hat on his big day.......

Jenny or COlin can I get you to update the first thread with the new date and info.......

Thread title updated.
Should be able to make it. This weekends reef clean up on this coast has been cancelled.. scheduled for next Sunday. Could be a good weekend of diving! :)

DARN, I have to miss this one.

Whose birthday is it? Well, besides whoever you mean, Brian, it is Jay's birthday and it is important to him that we spend it together. Even more importantly (don't tell Jay I said that!)...my puppy comes home Friday and I just can't leave him! In fact, I'm taking a few days vacation to acclimate him.

Please make this an annual event (and not one that falls on October 6!) Y'all have fun, I will miss you. ::sniff sniff::

Happy birthday to the person who shares Jay's birthday!!!

Ok I need a show of Hands for those still coming. I need to make up[ my list to give to the county folks for the parking passes......

I have,
Myself.
FFestpirate
Shellim123
CBulla????
Diversolo
Stu_in_fl
Paul Bayard, Cape Coral Scuba Quest..

We may have a couple other divers joining us from FGCU.

Spread the word and bring a friend, only requirement is advanced and above, or documented experience beyond belief... I.E. been certifed since 19 oh *od you fill in the first letter.....

Hope to see everyone there and just for ya'lls info, its { Pirates }B-Day.

Unfortunatley something I need to attend is this weekend. No diving all weekend. Dang. So sorry I can't make it. My heart is there though.

I am teaching a class in Key Largo this weekend so will not be able to be there. I am pretty sure Stuart is in Bonaire and will not there either. Dean's Dive Center will still be glad to provide free air fills for any diver doing the clean-up. Just bring your bottle by and we will take care of it.

Ok I need a show of Hands for those still coming. I need to make up[ my list to give to the county folks for the parking passes......

I have,
Myself.
FFestpirate
Shellim123
CBulla????
Diversolo
Stu_in_fl
Paul Bayard, Cape Coral Scuba Quest..

We may have a couple other divers joining us from FGCU.

Spread the word and bring a friend, only requirement is advanced and above, or documented experience beyond belief... I.E. been certifed since 19 oh *od you fill in the first letter.....

Hope to see everyone there and just for ya'lls info, its { Pirates }B-Day.

Brian...sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom