FS Sierra X-Scooters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's been fun, but it's time to let my two boys go, so I'm looking for a place where they can get out to play in the water a lot and make another diver go "WOOHOO" as they hit the trigger.

xscooter.jpg

The top one is $2800, bottom one is $2700 - both come with a battery and charger. Only difference is the Compass mount and fewer scratches on the top one.

On the last long dive I did (in the last 2 months) I got 84 minutes of trigger time (speed 1) on the battery, and that is pulling a 300# diver in single tank config. These have been getting regular use, so the batteries were never left in a discharged state.

If you buy BOTH I will also include a digital power recorder and the professional parts kit which are over a $300 combined value.

Both scooters come with the upgraded CK nylon strap which stays put and is easy on the hands.

The only thing you need to add is water.

Obviously no shipping charges if you are here on Oahu :) If you live on Oahu and want to take them for a test spin just drop me a PM and we'll do a dive together!

Aloha, Tim

They're here! Now, if I could only get some time off from teaching class so I can go out and fun dive...

Many thanks Tim; they got here before the tracking information was updated on the USPS web site!

overnight shipping is pretty good for boxes those big - wow, the post office did a great job!

Gotta love Priority mail :)

Maybe you should be teaching a Scooter class :wink:

They're doing fine so far - they went to Texas and the St Lawrence with me just recently. Didn't get a heck of a lot of time on the trigger with them there, but I'll tell you what it made going up current on the river a lot more pleasant ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom