Frustrations trying to gain experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

None of the caverns get that cold. If she did deco out in the pond that is possible, but I would ask WHY????? ( might even leave her a sign that says Stop here Lynne ) :D Even last winter as bad as it was HITW cavern was like 65, which makes the cave feel nice when you hit the warmer layer.

HITW is that cold right now. Actually, probably colder. It was 59 in the passage below 70ffw until we got off the main passage into the Century Tunnel. The 59 degree water intruded all the way down the chimney. Last winter we got lucky and HITW didn't experience it's typical winter conditions. It started a little late this year, but I'm done with HITW until it gets warmer again. My usual dive in there gets me more than 30 minutes of deco. That's no fun in 59 degree water!!!

I wasn't talking about you. Kevin's the instigator.

:rofl3: Oh I know it...sorry if I looked like I was getting cranky with you...that whatever face was for him. I'm on the same page with you! :cheers:

:rofl3: Oh I know it...sorry if I looked like I was getting cranky with you...that whatever face was for him. I'm on the same page with you! :cheers:

Oh sure, gang up on me. I'm gonna send daily dive reports for that :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom