Frustrations trying to gain experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IF anyone needs a buddy in Cave Country around the holidays, let me know !!!! :D
Conditions right now are just AWESOME.
Rivers are way down....
Hardly any flow in Little River as of 3 days ago.
Madison flow is down too.

Thanks!
Jean

You've got my mouth watering to get back down, now.... Plus the relative warmth:D.

Looks like I will definitely be down there after the 7th, just have to see what my "maybe" buddies are going to do, to determine where I'll be going.

No,... more like the New Year's Eve dive I'm doing at the local quarry, is. They're calling for temps in the low 20's- upper teens. The water temps are about 46- 42 degrees. Will definitely have to pull out the portable propane heater! Brrrrrrr.....:shocked2:

Have I mentioned lately how I love living down here in the land of 68 degree year round water temps :D

IF anyone needs a buddy in Cave Country around the holidays, let me know !!!! :D
Conditions right now are just AWESOME.
Rivers are way down....
Hardly any flow in Little River as of 3 days ago.
Madison flow is down too.

Thanks!
Jean

P.S. EGADS , that last picture reminds of diving in dat Minnesota , ya.

beano, you gonna be around between christmas & new year's?? we'll be there - put us on your dance card for a couple of dives!

Have I mentioned lately how I love living down here in the land of 68 degree year round water temps

Hrrumph! Air temperatures in the 30's, 20 knot winds, and deco in 59 degree water . . . Yeah, that was a week ago Monday in Florida :)

Hrrumph! Air temperatures in the 30's, 20 knot winds, and deco in 59 degree water . . . Yeah, that was a week ago Monday in Florida :)

Where did you find 59 degree water?

millpond, i think.

More like they should have been committed for doing that dive... :wink:

No! Doing the dive was the good part! The water is part of a karst system, and it was in the high 50s. It was a relief to get in the water and get warm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom