Frustrations trying to gain experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:mooner: This if both of you!! Can't believe you don't believe I'm innocent.

Dang! He's ruthless!:comeandgetsome:

By the way, Kevin,.... the mistletoe is in the back pants pocket, you know what to do... :kiss2::mooner:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Awesome! I'm with tstormdiver!!! (really love the comeandgetsome face...lol!)

Whatcha got Kevin? :popcorn:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Awesome! I'm with tstormdiver!!! (really love the comeandgetsome face...lol!)

Whatcha got Kevin? :popcorn:

Let's see here, I have diving Teusday thru Sunday. Oops, did I say that out loud???

That's what you stated on FB. No wonder your drysuit is starting to get tight....:D

Well, I tend to eat a lot of steak when I cave dive LOL. That's not helping either. However, I have been having this urge for some brownies :D

Man, I hope you have fun!

Plan on it. Hopefully by the end of this week, I will know what I'll be doing. I've asked for a committment one way or another from the 2 guys who are "maybes", by the end of this week. Looks like 1 of 2 scenarios will happen:
1. The other 2 guys will go down & we'll probably dive around Peacock, Ginnie, Madison & Little River.
2. I will drive down on teh 7th to Vortex, assist another instructor with an OW class through Sun., Then stay down 2- 3 more days in the Mariana area & see if I can pick up a few dives.

Just hate the uncertainty right now.:shakehead:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom