Question From SI TECH QCS OVAL to DRYGLOVES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liners can probably be had pretty cheap. Thin fleece or wool gloves should work for 50F water.
Best undergloves/liners IMHO are the Fourth Element GL1 neoprene glove liners. Plenty of dexterity and when the gloves leak your hands are kept warm.

For colder water in the winter, add on some wrist warmers too. For really cold, use thicker drygloves such as the textured ones from Kubi or the blue 'Smurf' gloves. These are dependent upon the actual glove rings and how they work.

I use the Fourth Element fleece ones. The neoprene FE liners don’t find under the Kubi thin gloves size M. Going up a size would mean glove fingers would be way too long. I just deal with it.

I use the Fourth Element fleece ones. The neoprene FE liners don’t find under the Kubi thin gloves size M. Going up a size would mean glove fingers would be way too long. I just deal with it.
We love our differences. What kind of world would it be if we were all the same?

Facebook -- where you're all products.

Back
Top Bottom