Frogman Led vs. Halcyon Scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
Well you should still have a backup obviously, but get something designed for a backup as a backup and something designed as a primary for a primary... upgrade the primary later, and you still have your quality backups.

will do! wanna order the photon torpedoes but they are all sold out:(

That company does one thing at a time with their machines...they do DIN plugs for a while, then lights, and so forth. So go ahead and call and make sure they haven't just forgotten to update the website. I've been looking at it for about a year now and have never detected a change, yet lots of people have gotten PTs....so they may have some, and just didn't fix the site.

I'm just curious if it's possible to get LED upgrade for Halcyon Scout from a third party LED makers, it seems to be many of them out there.

minervamar:
I have already picked a Frogman led lenser. I like it. I want more.

I also have a Petzl Saxo Aqua, 4AA, rated to 70 meters.

first saw the led lenser from my diving instructor. was so impressed thats why i posted it here. trully an amazing light agree?

Spoon:
first saw the led lenser from my diving instructor. was so impressed thats why i posted it here. trully an amazing light agree?

Abso-froging-lutely

minervamar:
I have already picked a Frogman led lenser. I like it. I want more.

I also have a Petzl Saxo Aqua, 4AA, rated to 70 meters.

I'm impressed too. But where can I order the Frogman online?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom