Friend Requests - latest status symbol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no issue if someone scrutinizes their friend list but have you ever though that maybe you guys are giving this WAAY too much thought? Obviously this is just my opinion and we are all allowed to have and voice them (for now anyways) but I just do not see the friend requests as being the evil entity that others do.

I do what Lynne does. I approve them all.

Some people are "collectors"

Some collect friend requests
Some collect "thanks"
The odd one (we know who) even collect "infractions" LOL

As a joke it's quaint but if you ask me, I think the whole "friend" and "thanks" thing can be misleading. If an unsuspecting noob came to Scubaboard they'd think ONESPEED was God's gift to diving! LOL.

R..

I'm not? :confused:

If an unsuspecting noob came to Scubaboard they'd think ONESPEED was God's gift to diving! LOL.

R..
Are you saying that...he's NOT??? :shocked2:

:hm: Sounds like blackmail material :D.....has anybody looked closely at the warhammer picture???? I wonder.....

Sorry mate.... I've seen the pictures. :D

R..

Sorry. I'm sure you pull your weight on the LF issue though. I wish we could fish on scuba around here. That would be cool. I'm envious of that.

R..

Sorry. I'm sure you pull your weight on the LF issue though. I wish we could fish on scuba around here. That would be cool. I'm envious of that.

R..

Come to Florida, we'll let you shoot some fish.

Back
Top Bottom