Friday the 8th or Sat. the 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arduous

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a dive partner for Friday the 8th or Saturday the 9th.
Somewhere between Lower Maine and Cape Ann. The dive buddy can choose the sight, I just need to get out. I’ve been working too many hours and have not had time to dive in more than a month…………………………..Arduous

Sunday is a possibility for me. I have to work Saturday night from 11PM to 7AM, but if I get enough rest Saturday afternoon, it shouldn’t be a problem. I have dove many times, coming off a midnight shift. What sight did you have in mind ?

Anywhere in MA...I'd even drive up to Nubble (I've never been)...I'd just need to know the day before so I can rent a wetsuit and tanks...my drysuit is in the shop :( If we can hit high tide, Cathedral could also be fun.

...but not too early in the morning. I'll be out late on saturday night, without the benefit of a nap.

since I did not get to go diving in Florida ( long story), count me in. I am homesick for 42 degree water diving. keep me posted of details.

Nubble would be great, I love it up there, but I will go where ever the majority votes. Also, going not too early is fine, as I mentioned above, I work the night before, so going later in the morning lets me catch a nap. And an old man like me needs his naps. I checked the tide charts and high tide is not until later in the after noon ( 3:46PM ) That’s kinda late to start a dive this time of year unless your planning a night dive. Hmmm 42 degree waters HOME SWEET HOME.

11:00 would be ok. figure it is warmest from 11-2:00 anyway. somewhere where we could park the car close so we can changwe quickly once we get out of the water would be ok. Thougts: Pebble Beach, Old Garden, or Stage fort ( we could try this again to see if Vis is better ).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom