Friday the 8th or Sat. the 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll call it 10:30, so there's a good chance I'll make it before 11. :)

It’s been a while sense I’ve been down that way. Is the BK on the same strip as Cape Ann divers ?

OK, I’m not familiar with that. Is it right on 128 or do I need to take an exit #

Arduous once bubbled...
OK, I’m not familiar with that. Is it right on 128 or do I need to take an exit #

It's right on 128, immediately after exit 19. Be prepared it's around a turn and comes up quickly. I think I might be able to make it Sunday afterall. Why dive just one day in a weekend when I can make it two?

-Roman.

I would like to dive both days as well. However my surface support team (WIFE) does not go along with that idea. By the way, my wife will be coming with me. She is a non diver, but great surface support She can keep an eye on topside equipment and phone for assistance should that need arise.

Thanks for the directions:

So, are you guys planning to dive on sunday or saturdy and at what time? I prefer morning, not 8AM morning, but not later then 11AM. Are you planning1 or 2 tank dive?

Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom