Fraudulent sales and sb policy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BOHUNTER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sorry I offended you guys with some words I might have stated about someone who apparently stole or defrauded a member here. Im here to protect the faithful here, if you decide to lie cheat and steal and I can help expose you, I WILL.

Sorry the information was offensive to others and the SB Moderators. I guess they would rather protect the crooks, if you want to BAN me for being honest and exposing crooks, well.... ILL SEE YALL LATER!

I guess some people are sensitive. Make sure you tell the guy who was defrauded your actions to remove me for ... a policy violation or whatever????... I respect the MODs, just dont side with the crooks!

The site has a lot of education, Ive learned a lot, and Ive made friends and apparently whizzed off a few here with the last 2 posts I made.

I apologize for my actions and stating the truth!

STEVE HOLLOWAY
PACE FLORIDA

With apologies like that, who needs enemies?

I'd like to point out the irony in your user ID, in regard to this next graphic.

target.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom