Found: My daughter is missing from Copperas Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a web site www.ncmec.or (National Center for Missing and exploited children that have some good resources and information for parents and law enforcement. Gas stations, grocery stores, liquor stores, department stores have security cameras. Take a picture of your daughter to some of these locations, see if they will allow you to view their security tapes/disks. They most likely will not take an employee away from their job to review the tapes, but they might you look at them. You might get leads that will let you know who she is with and you might get a vehicle description and tag number from a outdoor camera. This will be a lot of work but it might help provide some leads.

Good luck and my GOD give you strength and keep a watch over you and your family

Carrie - I cant imagine. I will get active on my facebook - I have a lot of friends in Austin I can notify with a few clicks. Like everyone else, just let us know what you need. We're here for you, buddy!!

I am on the hospital network right now and it will not let me access facebook. I'll be home sometime tomorrow morning and link to it then.

Updated got in with my blackberry. Friend request sent.

There is a web site www.ncmec.or (National Center for Missing and exploited children that have some good resources and information for parents and law enforcement. Gas stations, grocery stores, liquor stores, department stores have security cameras. Take a picture of your daughter to some of these locations, see if they will allow you to view their security tapes/disks. They most likely will not take an employee away from their job to review the tapes, but they might you look at them. You might get leads that will let you know who she is with and you might get a vehicle description and tag number from a outdoor camera. This will be a lot of work but it might help provide some leads.

Good luck and my GOD give you strength and keep a watch over you and your family

The Cedar Park police registered her there, but I don't see her listed yet.
Unfortunately the convenience store she was seen at did not have a video cam.

OMG, I'm so sorry. I joined, shared on my FB with TX friends and asked them to share. God bless.

Hi Carrie,

I'm a civilian employee at Temple PD. I just printed out the info and the photo of your daughter and passed it on to the Patrol Lieutenant. Some extra eyes will be on the lookout in the Temple area. You are in my prayers.

Skip Carmouche
Records Unit Supervisor
(254) 298-5788

Hi Carrie,

I'm a civilian employee at Temple PD. I just printed out the info and the photo of your daughter and passed it on to the Patrol Lieutenant. Some extra eyes will be on the lookout in the Temple area. You are in my prayers.

Skip Carmouche
Records Unit Supervisor
(254) 298-5788

Thank you. I called the Ft Hood military police earlier today in case she's in a car at one of the gates with a soldier.

Carrie, have you contacted the other police departments? Killeen, Harker Heights? They could pass the picture to their patrols, as well.

Back
Top Bottom