Found: My daughter is missing from Copperas Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carrielsal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My 15 y/o daugher disappeared from her grandmother's house in Copperas Cove, TX Dec 28. Please share her picture with anyone you may know who lives in the area. She was last seen at the Lucky Food's convenience store on 23rd street early afternoon.

Attachments

• Ashley Rene' Sallwey.jpg
    Ashley Rene' Sallwey.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 437
Hey Dive Buddy, I left a message for you please call me.

Paul

Holly amber alert batman. My wifes best friend is arriving at our house later today with a gaggle of teen age daughters from Coperas cove I'll show them the picture and ask them if they know anything. :shakehead: are you assuming kid napping? or just run off with boy friend kind of thing?

Oh Carrie, I am so sorry. I know that there is nothing I can do from here but please know that I have you in my prayers and hope that you find your daughter soon.

Carrie, hang in there.. And please get back to me. I can be there in a couple of hours to help however I'm needed.

So sorry to hear of this. I know it must be very hard but to discuss but do you have any other info at all? Would she be traveling with anyone? Height, weight, etc. Relatives anywhere else that she would go to?

My daugher is Ashley Rene’ Sallwey aka Lucy to other kids. She is 15 years old.

She was last seen at the Lucky Foods Convenience store Dec 28 somewhere between 1-2 pm, possibly talking to someone in a white truck. Unfortunately this store does not have security cam’s. She is listed by the Copperas Cove Policy as a Health/Welfare concern, case 09-5166.
We have had problems with her in the past. She ran away once at the beginning of the year, but this disappearance does not make sense. She had been staying at her grandmother’s house who she loves. There had been no arguments. She had been with a friend Monday morning who did not see her after lunch. I called the Cedar Park police her listed her as a runaway to get her in the missing children database.
The police are not helpful, since she has had problems in the past. I have posted her pic on my facebook page. I really don't use social networking sites that much. If anyone has accounts on social networking sites and would like to post her pic and info, please send me an email at carrie_sallwey@dell.com.

Carrie, have you approached Fort Hood Public Affairs to run her picture? They could put it on the commanders' channel, and post it around Fort Hood.

Back
Top Bottom