Found: My daughter is missing from Copperas Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I posted on FB as well.. Everyone has different networks (even if some interconnect) with FB so the more people that post it the wider it will spread. Twitter will only really be of use if there are a lot of people subscribed to individual accounts, as far as I know.

I posted on FB as well.. Everyone has different networks (even if some interconnect) with FB so the more people that post it the wider it will spread. Twitter will only really be of use if there are a lot of people subscribed to individual accounts, as far as I know.

Thanks David, I just send you the jpg. I'm not "hip" on all the social networking sites. Just SB. I will call you shortly.

lets make a facebook group, and then invite all of your freinds, this will spread awareness quickly I'll go make the group now and it will be called "Help Find My 15 Year Old Daughter Lucy! (Ashley Rene Sallwey)"

Il post a picture of her there, FB message me (brandon toms) and I will make you an admin of the group so you can post/ edit/ update the group

lets make a facebook group, and then invite all of your freinds, this will spread awareness quickly I'll go make the group now and it will be called "Help Find My 15 Year Old Daughter Lucy! (Ashley Rene Sallwey)"

Il post a picture of her there, FB message me (brandon toms) and I will make you an admin of the group so you can post/ edit/ update the group

Thank you!

Login | Facebook

the group is up and running please invite all of your freinds!

Carrie if you message me Il make you an admin and then you can edit that info on the page to make it more specific or add photos

hope this can help somehow and she comes home soon!
-brandon toms

Login | Facebook

the group is up and running please invite all of your freinds!

Carrie if you message me Il make you an admin and then you can edit that info on the page to make it more specific or add photos

hope this can help somehow and she comes home soon!
-brandon toms

Brandon,
I sent you a friend request. I also created a twitter account and figured out how to post a pic. My user name is carrielsal.

Carrie

I cross posted from twobittexan's post. Jesus, Carrie, this is scary. If I can do anything, call me.

281-300-4748

alright you are an admin! if you need help call me anytime and i can try to walk you through editing things in the group, for the most part you go to the area you want to edit, and bring the cursor into the upper right hand corner, an edit button will appear.

804-814-6836

-brandon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom