Found: My daughter is missing from Copperas Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just curious, if there are other missing youth involved, why the reluctance to share details? Would more communication and awareness not increase communication to possibly help with locating the others alluded to as still being missing in post #139?

I'm just curious,
We get that. Your curiosity, as well as mine, will just have to wait. I am CERTAIN that Carrie is doing precisely what authorities have told her to do. So far, they seem to be on the ball here, and I think we should let them work in the way they see fit. Lives are on the line, and while we may not understand their reasoning, we certainly don't want to do anything that might jeopardize these kids.

I will post what happened as soon as I am able, and I will be going to the press.
I cannot thank everyone enough for the assistance provided. Without it, Ashley would not have been found.

oh, carrie, i was offline this week - so heartwrenching to read this thread, even with the updated title. i'm so very glad she was found, and i know you're taking care of business.

I cannot thank everyone enough for their assistance and support.

Major kudos to Carrie The Lioness. For the 1st two days of the search she was by herself, and that's _tough_.

And to give credit where it's due -- It sure didn't look like it at the time, but finding Ashley was a serious miracle. When I think of all the things that had to go right and did, and the things that could have gone much worse........

Major kudos to Carrie The Lioness. For the 1st two days of the search she was by herself, and that's _tough_.

And to give credit where it's due -- It sure didn't look like it at the time, but finding Ashley was a serious miracle. When I think of all the things that had to go right and did, and the things that could have gone much worse........

:clapping::angel2::clapping::bounce4::clapping:
:dance::clapping::dance3::clapping:
:grouphug::jumping:
:cheers:

We were hoping for a safe return of her daughter. The details are irrelevant. If we are told, OK, but I can live without the details.

I trust Carrie to let us know what she wants us to know. 'Til then, patience and prayer.

We were hoping for a safe return of her daughter. The details are irrelevant. If we are told, OK, but I can live without the details.

I trust Carrie to let us know what she wants us to know. 'Til then, patience and prayer.

Agreed, she asked for our help, not for us to pry into her daughter's personal and probably traumatic event. There is no need for her to tell us anything more then she already has. The only important thing is the fact that she is back home with the people who LOVE her.

Maybe this thread should be closed and at Carrie's own discretion can share details if and when she feels is appropriate in another thread.

Carrie, I hope you and your family are doing well.......

You totally missed the point of my post. By quoting only the first 3 words out of context, you are propagating that misunderstanding.

I don't know the OP and I don't care to know the details who, what why of what happened. What I said I was curious about NetDoc, before you manipulated my words, was that IF getting the public involved resolved her problem, and she knows that other kids are still missing in relation to this, then why not continue to public pressure. Why simply stop now once one kid was found and the others are still missing???

We get that. Your curiosity, as well as mine, will just have to wait. I am CERTAIN that Carrie is doing precisely what authorities have told her to do. So far, they seem to be on the ball here, and I think we should let them work in the way they see fit. Lives are on the line, and while we may not understand their reasoning, we certainly don't want to do anything that might jeopardize these kids.

You totally missed the point of my post. By quoting only the first 3 words out of context, you are propagating that misunderstanding.

I don't know the OP and I don't care to know the details who, what why of what happened. What I said I was curious about NetDoc, before you manipulated my words, was that IF getting the public involved resolved her problem, and she knows that other kids are still missing in relation to this, then why not continue to public pressure. Why simply stop now once one kid was found and the others are still missing???

I think what he was saying was that there are other issues at work here and even though she has been found, the ordeal is far from over.

I feel confident that no one wants to just let things die if there are others that may be in danger or at risk. In fact that may be precisely why it has to be kept quiet at the moment.

I'm sure we'll get more answers soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom