FOUND: Atomic Mask in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I never find anything of value - just candy wrappers and plastic - but this time I did! I'd love to reunite someone with their mask. Contact me to let me know the color and brand/model and where you lost it - so I can make an attempt at getting it back to it's owner.

You say it is an Atomic mask so it's probably not mine. But just in case, I did lose a Sherwood Oracle during the Invasion this past June at the Hotel Cozumel pier/locker area. It was clear with blue trim and has prescription lens.

You say it is an Atomic mask so it's probably not mine. But just in case, I did lose a Sherwood Oracle during the Invasion this past June at the Hotel Cozumel pier/locker area. It was clear with blue trim and has prescription lens.
Sorry, nope. I feel the pain of losing a prescription mask too - expensive loss. Hope you find it.

Yeah, well, I've already replaced it. But if I could find it, it would make a good spare.

Thanks, anyway.

Check Cozumel Diving on Facebook, it was weeks ago I think but sorta remember someone losing one

Check Cozumel Diving on Facebook, it was weeks ago I think but sorta remember someone losing one
Just did a search for 'atomic mask' and got nothing but folks wanting to sell things. Maybe it was another Cozumel fb page. I'll check. Thanks.

Just did a search for 'atomic mask' and got nothing but folks wanting to sell things. Maybe it was another Cozumel fb page. I'll check. Thanks.

I don't see the post either lo siento - I did see a post where Marilyn lost a whole tank and reg!!!!!!

I don't see the post either lo siento - I did see a post where Marilyn lost a whole tank and reg!!!!!!
I checked a few pages, no hits. Always worth a shot though. Wow. Tank and reg? Ouch!

I never find anything of value - just candy wrappers and plastic - but this time I did! I'd love to reunite someone with their mask. Contact me to let me know the color and brand/model and where you lost it - so I can make an attempt at getting it back to it's owner.
I lost a mask in Cozumel in April somewhere just south of the Aldora dock. All my dive gear has a sticker with my name on it......is there a name on the mask?

I lost a mask in Cozumel in April somewhere just south of the Aldora dock. All my dive gear has a sticker with my name on it......is there a name on the mask?
Nope. No stickers or anything exceptional about it. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom