Found a Gopro January 26, 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRT

not a soft touch
Reaction score
Hi,
My wife found a GoPro yesterday at Palancar. If it was yours DM me with the model, how it was attached and what was on the SIM card and we will get it back to you.

Hi,
My wife found a GoPro yesterday at Palancar. If it was yours DM me with the model, how it was attached and what was on the SIM card and we will get it back to you.
Have you checked the card to see if there is any owner ID on it?

Have you checked the card to see if there is any owner ID on it?
Have not looked at the physical card. No info on the videos.

Have not looked at the physical card. No info on the videos.
Image files is what I meant. All our cameras have a picture of a "this camera belongs to..." card with our contact info on it as the first image on the installed memory.

I'll bite on the attach, short handle with a flimsy broken string lanyard?
Close, no cigar. I'm guessing you have seen a few lost?

Close, no cigar. I'm guessing you have seen a few lost?
Many, I carry extra 1/8" bungee cord in my dry bag. Last trip I talked several folks into replacing the stupid flimsy string lanyard on their GoPro selfie stick. Also watched Jose Pech turn the boat around and re-enter the water for a search for a gal that lost one (yep, flimsy string lanyard) and came back up 15 minutes later with the GoPro and a weight pouch.

Use a sharpie and write your name, phone number or email on the inside of the housing on the bottom. I have several housings and that's what I do.
Do the thing with the first image on the memory card as well. Belt and suspenders.

Hey BRT i know of some one who lost a gopro at Clementine says its a float handle he is part of the facebook group Cozumel for divers. He says the scubaboard is not letting him login

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom