Found a Gopro January 26, 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey BRT i know of some one who lost a gopro at Clementine says its a float handle he is part of the facebook group Cozumel for divers. He says the scubaboard is not letting him login
DM me with model and what is on the memory card and how it was attached.

Hey BRT i know of some one who lost a gopro at Clementine says its a float handle he is part of the facebook group Cozumel for divers. He says the scubaboard is not letting him login
Hey I got logged in! It was a Hero7, last couple videos should be an octopus and a close up of a spotted eagle ray, it had all my dive videos and pictures from the last few years also!

Hi,
My wife found a GoPro yesterday at Palancar. If it was yours DM me with the model, how it was attached and what was on the SIM card and we will get it back to you.
Hey I got logged in! It was a Hero7, last couple videos should be an octopus and a close up of a spotted eagle ray, it had all my dive videos and pictures from the last few years also!

Image files is what I meant. All our cameras have a picture of a "this camera belongs to..." card with our contact info on it as the first image on the installed memory.
Never thought about losing and recovering my camera. The belongs to pic is a great idea

Never thought about losing and recovering my camera. The belongs to pic is a great idea
It got my wife's lost camera and strobe returned to us a few years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom