Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Winton:
How many dive professionals or tech divers choose "Force Fins", answer, not very many. I had a pair, they were easier to walk around, that was it.
ERRRRR.............do Navy Seals count, Royal New Zealand Navy Divers and world record holders???? just a random thought :eyebrow:, next thing you know Winton'll be telling us that his "brand" are best.......let's be up front here, who cares!!! it's all personal preferance.

Just got out today and had a good few dives with my new fins.

I love them, thank you everyone for your pointers both good and bad. My view is that they are more comfortable than others that I've tried and that the performance matched the expectations I had of them :wink:

Thanks everyone.............they're a great fin.

I don't really know how to do the frog kick, so my tries at it would not have been indicative of how well the fins work.

Let's just say I found the kick sloppy and awkward -- though the fins did still propel me. :)

jagfish:
Hey Morg
How were those fins with the frog kick?

JAG
Well can't claim to be anj expert frog kicker.but.enjoyed them the other day, well worth the cash and so far the performance is at least eaqual to my prior fins.

I've had my FF's for about 18 years. I think they are great.

one problem with the breast stroke "frog kick" with fins on, it puts alot of undue stress upon the knee joints and could cause problems in the future "just my 2 cents as a swim coach"
I've been using the force fin for both pool swiming (slim fin) and snorkeling for over 10 years never had any problems keeping up with others in group settings. The fins worked well developing a good kick during fin sets. (you can flip turn on the walls with them on and not slip or loose them)

Back
Top Bottom