Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just tried my new Force Fins (Pro model) out this evening. They move me much faster with less effort than the canoe paddles I've used other times (inc. Tusa Xpert Zoom and Aqualung V-Tek's).

Plus, they're only 18" long!!! Easy to pack, easy to stow and you don't feel like you've got a plank of wood strapped to your foot!

Anyways... that's coming from a 300 lb guy who has fairly strong legs (leg press over 700lbs).

Well what can I say?

I thought that I'd get one or two replys but no where near 30+, it appears as though this "IS THE" forum to ask my questions and dumb what to knows:bravo:

Thanks for the pointers and opinions everyone.

I traded fins with one of my buddies for a dive. Force Fins are not for me. I got leg cramps just trying to go anywhere. There was just not enough resistance or strength in the blades.
Aloha Turtleguy

Turtleguy:
I traded fins with one of my buddies for a dive. Force Fins are not for me. I got leg cramps just trying to go anywhere. There was just not enough resistance or strength in the blades.
Aloha Turtleguy
Were they the Pro model or the regular ones? Was the size right?

tried most of the fins in today,s confused market,in my opinion nothing touches the MARES AVANTI QUATTRO.The force fins are easy to put on and off and propably look fancy(or weird,bizarre)but lack a lot in performance and stability (lateral).They also way overprized!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom