Force fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth once bubbled...
O ring- ok you just put a wordover me Donaldesque so what does that mean

Im not sure but I think it means something to do with donald duck
joens

joens once bubbled...

Im not sure but I think it means something to do with donald duck
joens
I think force fins make you look like Donald Duck...I can't sacrifice looking cool for functionality, right?

In a recent test, Diver magazine got lots more speed out of Excelerating Force Fins than a Beuchat Jet fin copy. Recent testing has shown that top speed, static thrust and air usage (efficiency) are all related.

Stick that under your spring straps.

O-ring once bubbled...

I think force fins make you look like Donald Duck...I can't sacrifice looking cool for functionality, right?
no matter how good something works appearance is definately more important.
Joens

joens once bubbled...

no matter how good something works appearance is definately more important.
Joens
Pink is the best color...don't they make force fins in pink? I know they make yellow/orange...

O-ring once bubbled...

Pink is the best color...don't they make force fins in pink? I know they make yellow/orange...
I am sure they do one has to coordinate with the pink poodle jacket BC .but dont you hate it when different manufacturers pink is a slightly different shade .it throws the whole color scheme off.
Joens

Did someone say, in an earlier post, that force fins are the best for walking? I agree most fins aren't good at all for walking and even worse for jogging. With force fins, though, you can jog right into the water and just keep going. When using this technique you enter the water in perfect form for the most popular position and finning technique being tought these days.

How are split fins for walking?

you'll see that they have a pink fin disguised as "Tan Delta". So, wear the pink ones and you can tell your buddies they're tan delta if they get suspicious.

:tease:

The Tan Delta fin comes in a whole mess of colors.

I know that the regular force fin is made in pink. I've seeen leftover size small force fins sitting on shelves at Divers Outlet.

Pink shmink. In NYC where I live, all the lemmings look at you funny if you wear anything other than urban camouflage - beige, grey or black. I don't mind seeing a girlie girl on a boat with her pink fins.

Live
Let live
Repeat if necessary.

ibnygator once bubbled...
you'll see that they have a pink fin disguised as "Tan Delta". So, wear the pink ones and you can tell your buddies they're tan delta if they get suspicious.

:tease:

mike that was me who made that comment on walking in them

because one of my instructors in my rescue class did that during one scenario, and then in the very next scenario because one of the other students werent watching him, nor did he have him take off his fins(missing buddy scenario) just grabbed his gear and made a sprint for the water, and not one could catch him because there reaction time was not so good, but all could do was laugh my butt off watching this happen( i was done with my scenario but hust staying in the water because it was warmer in the water then the outside air.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom