Force fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

to each is there own, what works for you might not work for me and via versa

Sorry folks. I didn't mean to start an argument. Obviously there's some strong opinion on this subject.

Thanks for the posts everybody.

Anybody got a pair of XL force fins to spare?

From what I have been able to determine, force fins work real well for some people and not well at all for others. the requiredkick is different.

Hey WW, say hi to Taz for me.

Sorry, I was just busting your chops...I could care less what fins anybody uses...
OK would someone please explain these quote rules? and also whats with the DIR crowds attitude of Holier then Thou about gear.
Who's DIR? You ain't gotta be DIR to laugh at those ridiculous Donaldesque fins..

O-ring once bubbled...
Sorry, I was just busting your chops...I could care less what fins anybody uses...

I can't find an appropriate smilie thingee; looking for one that looks sorta like a cat.....

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...

I can't find an appropriate smilie thingee; looking for one that looks sorta like a cat.....

WW
I think I have been channeling GI3 lately...I need to get back on my medication..

I've only used them while bodyboarding bigwaves in Hawaii:D She loves them.

Hey O-ring...do you have a complete list of rules you can post...I did a search and the whole #6 thing is too small to return any results.

You guys forgot to mention that Force Fins are great for the new PADI parachute diving specialty...they don't flap too bad in the wind before you hit the water:boom:

Honey, YOU are not the one who started argueing.

I have a pair of XXLs that are too big for my boots. Want em? I would trade them for a pair of L or XL. I am getting ready to post them on ebay.

Nobody's getting the pair of MLs that I wear for barefoot, warm water diving. I love them. Whenever I've tried other fins I've felt like a fish out of water.

dougd once bubbled...
Sorry folks. I didn't mean to start an argument. Obviously there's some strong opinion on this subject.

Thanks for the posts everybody.

Anybody got a pair of XL force fins to spare?

O ring- ok you just put a wordover me Donaldesque so what does that mean

also what do you not like about force fins (im not trying to flame just wanting to know

WW were you looking for something like a cat with a yellow feather sticking out of its mouth ?

also im intrest in the DIR rules so could someone please post them

Scubatooth once bubbled...
WW were you looking for something like a cat with a yellow feather sticking out of its mouth ?

That would have worked. The moment is passed now though!

WW

ps- Ravipoo is right, the degeneration of this thread was NOT your fault :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom