for the newer divers ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was great! I was able to learn quite a bit from my mentors; Raul and Lamont were very patient and very infomative. I Will be doing this again next month.
Thanks
Rex

TSandM:
And I'll bet he thinks I actually NAVIGATED to everything we looked at, instead of falling over it by surprise.

I did notice you taking compass bearings fairly regularly . . .

Well, it was either that or navigate by Braille!

Many thanks to Bob for organizing this, and to my buddy for showing me around Cove 2. I had a good time with a best ever air consumption! See you all next time.

Jake

That's why I was swimming so slowly -- hoping to see them before they bit me, or failing that, to make the collision a low-energy event :)

How strange, I just now discovered this thread. Yet, last Wednesday I met up with Nailer99 and did a dive with him (he's a new-ish diver). You guys & gals must've been nearby doing the same thing :)

Bob, we met (again, but it'd been a while) just this past Saturday after I finished doing some dives with an OW class and you came by and said hello to Sparky. This is terrific, to see experienced divers getting together with newer divers to help them get acquainted with our local dive sites.

I'm involved with a small, informal dive club. We're mostly a bunch of friends & employees from the Bellevue UWS. Just this morning I put together a page so that our club members can start putting together a listing of local dive sites for reference. If any of your experienced folks want to help out, please stop on by and list one or two of your favorite sites here: Pacific Northwest Dive Sites

:wink: Calvin

Calvin,
I dove Sunday with BJ and a few divers from the shop. The diving community is small.
funny how we keep running into each other.

I have enjoyed getting to know the Bellevue UWS gang.

OH, not another BB for TSandM to spend time on!

Cold_H2O:
Calvin,
I dove Sunday with BJ and a few divers from the shop. The diving community is small.
funny how we keep running into each other.

I have enjoyed getting to know the Bellevue UWS gang.

Hah, this is a small world. Yes, the dive community is quite small around here, though it is also full of very knowledgeable and friendly folks.

If anyone is interested, we're getting together for a dive at Cove 2 around 6:15 tomorrow evening (Wednesday 5/9), if anyone wants to join :D

Back
Top Bottom