for the newer divers ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:beer_yum:
Snowbear:
I'd love to join you for one of these if I'm ever in there when you have one.... if you decide to let this semi-n00b woman buddy up with or :gasp: actually be one of your mentors :11:

Be careful what you wish for, I may just try and talk Bob into pairing you up as a mentor for ME if you are ever back down here . . .

Oh, and thanks for the beer you left at Bob's place, he shared them with us after a class. I owe you one.:beer_yum: :beer_yum: :beer_yum: :cheers:

Shoot, I would do this if I weren't going to be in Key Largo, that week. Maybe next time!

Bob has always done a wonderful job of this with newer divers.

I know that after I started diving again (after a 20+ year break) I dove with him many times, had my share of assorted problems.. and learned a great deal from him an dthe others that he set me up with.

So Bob, here's to you from Charleston SC (yea, I get around, don't I :D )

Jeff

NWGratefulDiver:
Nice seeing you today ... you're already diving with the ultimate mentor (Uncle Pug) ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yep. My dives with Uncle Pug were great.

diver doh:
Bob has always done a wonderful job of this with newer divers.

I know that after I started diving again (after a 20+ year break) I dove with him many times, had my share of assorted problems.. and learned a great deal from him an dthe others that he set me up with.

So Bob, here's to you from Charleston SC (yea, I get around, don't I :D )

Jeff
Yes you do ... I thought you were in Florida ... :wink:

Hope you can make it back up our way sometime ... it'd be great to dive with ya again ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Snowbear:
That's why I left them... glad they were put to good use :D
Beer and pizza and nitrox class ... it don't get much better than that ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Snowbear, if you're a "semi-nOOb diver", I should crawl out of the water and go back permanently to dressage :)

For anybody reading this thread, this kind of "big buddy" dive is how I met Bob in the first place, who became my mentor, who accelerated my diving progress by leaps and bounds (as well as becoming a dear friend and cherished dive buddy). You just never know what might happen if you show up for something like this.

You might get buddied up with ME. Consider that carefully . . . :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom