For Sale - Letting it all go!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bugtif

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well as my scuba days have come to an end I am letting all mine and my daughters equipment go....I haven't dove since April 2008, and on top of that I only did my check out dive and 1 other dive...Here is a list of items I have....just email me with what you want....twalker1972@gmail.com

1. Mares MV Octopus
2. Atomic Z1 1st Stage and Z2 2nd Stage
3. Oceanic CDX5 1st Stage and GT3 2nd Stage
4. Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus II Computer
5. Atomic Aquatics Split Fins - size M
6. Atomic Aquatics Spring Straps
7. Mares Kaila Womens BCD
8. DUI Aurora Explorer Back Inflate BCD
9. Various atomic aquatics hoses

I'm going to keep my atomic frameless mask, boots, wetsuit and a pair of fins I can at least continue to snorkel....

Thanks,

Just because you haven't dove in a while is no reason to quit. You just need to find some dive buddies so you can go more often.

Don't do it!!!!

But if you really are, I sent you an email......

Thanks for all the uplifting votes....but this was my ex-husbands sport that I learned to take part in. I wasn't very good just got my certification went out bought my gear, then lost the husband....soooooooo to make a long story short. I have found another sport that I feel comfortable doing and it's time to part ways with the gear to someone that enjoys the sport better than I do.

Do you know when the regulators are due for service?
Thank you.

Hi, Tif . . .

Sorry you're leaving the sport . . . but snorkeling is still good !!!

the K

Back
Top Bottom